R12 New Business Group Not Shown in LOV When Attempting to Create Organization
(Doc ID 463997.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0 to 12.0.3 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When defining a new Organization for a new set up of Release 12.0.X Oracle Applications, Business Group is not found in the list of values (LOV). The organization set up cannot be completed due to this.
The Business Group appears to have been setup, but cannot see in the list of values, so cannot finish creating the organization.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login using General Ledger Super User.
2. Navigate to Setup : Financials : Accounting Setup Manager : Accounting Setups
3. In Accounting Setup Manager, go to Operating Units page. Rather than clicking on Add Operating Unit button, click on Open Organization Form.
4. Organization Form is launched.
5. Click on New button.
6. Enter Organization Details, save the work.
7. In Organization Classification section, select Operating Unit and save.
8. Check the Enabled button for this classification and Save.
9. For Operation Unit classification, click on Others button
10. Select "Operating Unit Information" in the Additional Organization Information window
11. In Operating Unit Information, enter values for Primary Ledger, Default Legal Context and Operating Unit Short Code.
12. Attempt to select the value for the Business Group and no value is found in the LOV.
New Setup of an Organization.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document