BPA or Requisition Template With Expense Lines ( non catalog request items) Is Not Visible for Other Languages In iProcurement
(Doc ID 464255.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iProcurement - Version: 12.0.2
Find BPA or Requisition Template with expense lines is available in iProcurement only for session language in which BPA / Template was created and not the other installed languages.
Expect to see the expense lines on BPA available for other installed languages as well.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as Purchasing Superuser (in Italian)
2) Enter a GBPA from PBWC and enable supplier authoring
3) Supplier update agreement and submit for approval
4) Buyer approves GBPA
5) GBPA can be filled in a specific store or in main store
6) Login with iProcurement responsibility (in Italian)
7) Look for the items added in the GBPA just approved: Expense Item is visible
8) Log off and login again but in English (iProcurement responsibility)
Expense Item is not seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document