BPA or Requisition Template With Expense Lines ( non catalog request items) Is Not Visible for Other Languages In iProcurement
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iProcurement - Version: 12.0.2
Find BPA or Requisition Template with expense lines is available in iProcurement only for session language in which BPA / Template was created and not the other installed languages.
Expect to see the expense lines on BPA available for other installed languages as well.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as Purchasing Superuser (in italian)
2) Enter a GBPA from PBWC and enable supplier authoring
3) Supplier update agreement and submit for approval
4) Buyer approves GBPA
5) GBPA can be filled in a specific store or in main store
6) Login with iProcurement responsibility (in italian)
7) Look for the items added in the GBPA just approved: Expense Item is visible
8) Log off and login again but in english (iProcurement responsibility)
Expense Item is not seen.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot find the BPA Lines available in other languages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms