Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 8-Dec-2010***
Notifications from the JTF Approval workflow don't show the approvers comments.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Logon into iSupport Primary User
2. Click on Pending Approvals
3. Click on any User Name
4. Click on "Next" button on User Detail page
5. Click on "Next" button on Account Assignment page
6. On the Comments page, enter comments in the text-box
7. Click on Accept
8. The pending user receives the approval email notification. Cannot see the comments entered in
Step#6. On this page there is a tip on the Comments field that says the following:
"The comments you enter will be seen by all other approvers, and will also be sent to the
requester as the reason for the approval/rejection".
So these comments should exist in the notifications.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms