Comments by the Approver in Registration Approval process are not Visible in Notifications
(Doc ID 464490.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notifications from the JTF_APPR Approval workflow don't show the approvers comments.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log into iSupport Primary User
2. Click on Pending Approvals
3. Click on any User Name
4. Click on "Next" button on User Detail page
5. Click on "Next" button on Account Assignment page
6. On the Comments page, enter comments in the text-box
7. Click on Accept
8. The pending user receives the approval email notification. Cannot see the comments entered in
Step#6. On this page there is a tip on the Comments field that says the following:
"The comments you enter will be seen by all other approvers, and will also be sent to the
requester as the reason for the approval/rejection".
So these comments should exist in the notifications.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document