Re-Ordering Action Groups Do Not Save In The desired Order
(Doc ID 464935.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5
This problem can occur on any platform.
It is not possible to re-arrange actions on the action menu for a screenset such as Order Release as the changes are not saved.
1. navigate as follows:
Configuration and Admin > User Configuration > Screen Set Manager.
2. Select a screen set by clicking on the one of concern .
3.While on this screen set, go to the ACTIONS tab, and modify the actions on the action menu by moving one of these actions up or down.
4. Click FINISH to save modification.
5. Click on edit on the new opened success notification window, and click on the actions tab to verify the modification took place.
6. The modification is not showing the action being moved to the intended place in the chain sequence of modifications.
7. Moving a group the same way suffers the same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document