Unable To Default Initial Value Through Personalization for the Field Job Category
Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Apr-2015***
Find that the Initial Value put through Personalization for the field Job Category is not populated.
Expect the value to be populated when entering the preferences page.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Register as a new candidate through IrcVisitor Home Page.
2. Navigate to Enter Preferences page.
3. Click on Personalize "Want to Find the Right Job?" link to default the value "Recruiting" for the field Job Category through personalization.
4. Locate "Message Choice: Job Category".
5. Enter value "RECRUITING" in the field "Initial Value".
6. Press Apply button and click on Return to Application link.
7. The default value is not displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms