Supplier Item Number Does Not Get Updated On ASL
(Doc ID 465860.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.9 to 12.2.8 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
Create Sourcing Rules and Create ASL function does not update Supplier Item on Approved Supplier List (ASL) record.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) with Supplier Item field populated.
2. Approve with 'Enable Automatic Sourcing' and 'Update Existing Sourcing Rule and Assignment'.
3. See that it creates Sourcing Rules and ASL record.
Supplier Item field on the ASL is populated from the BPA line.
4. Copy the BPA to a new BPA.
5. Update the Supplier Item.
6. Approve with 'Enable Automatic Sourcing' and 'Update Existing Sourcing Rule and Assignment'.
7. See that it adds the new BPA to the existing ASL record as a new Attribute record.
See that Supplier Item is not updated.
Supplier Item on the ASL to be updated by the latest created BPA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document