(Pics) Organization Based Commodity Sourcing Rule Not Being Considered During Checkout
(Doc ID 466300.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a 'Category - Organization' based sourcing rule for Internal Requisitions, the Source Inventory Organization is not being selected per the rule setups.
Full details of this setup are outlined in <Note 466220.1>
1. Enabled item in both source and destination org
2. Created a category Set and assigned item to a category A.
(This category set is the same in MRP: Sourcing Rule Category Set)
3. Created a local sourcing Rule for destination Organization - using 'Transfer From'.
4. Assigned this sourcing rule to the Assignment Set. (Category - Organization type assignment)
5. Updated this assignment Set in MRP:Default Sourcing Assignment Set at site level
Example: Sourcing Rule Setup - Should pull from D2.
1. Login to iProcurement - search locate the item.
2. Add the item to the cart.
3. Choose the Manual Selection
4. The choice selected is a supplier, whereas it should be the internally based source.
- It is choosing the first choice in the list - as it is not recognizing the Commodity Based Sourcing Rule
Example: D2 is Miami Distribution Center - it is not recognizing the Sourcing Rule.
When creating the Internal Requisition in the Core Purchasing, the proper Inventory Organization is being sourced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document