How to Display Emergency Purchase Order Number In iProcurement Requisitions View
(Doc ID 466373.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a requisition with the emergency checkbox checked, go back to the requisition tab, click on the requisition number link to view details and see the urgent requisition field says NO
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login with iProcurement responsibility
2. Create a requisition with the "Emergency PO Required?" check box checked
3. Submit the requisition
4. Click on My Requisitions or the Requisitions tab
5. Click on the requisition that was just created
6. Select the Details icon, note that Urgent Requisition is set to No
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document