Incorrect Encumbrances Returned On Requisitions
(Doc ID 466574.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Cancelling an unreserved PO line prevents reconciling the encumbrance on the backing requisition
1. Create and approve a single line requisition for 500
2. AutoCreate standard purchase order
3. Receive partial amount 200
4. Enter and validate matched invoice
5. Unreserve the PO
6. Cancel PO line 1 without cancelling backing requisition
- Requisition will now have two lines: completed line 1 (200) and newly created line 2 (300)
- Line 1 Qty = 200, Encumbered Flag = Y, Distribution Encumbered Amount = 300
- Line 2 Qty = 300, Encumbered Flag = blank
- Encumbrance should show against line 2, but shows against line 1;
- Line 1 cannot be received against or cancelled
- PO can be AutoCreated from req line 2 but encumbrance is not relieved from line 1 (no credit is entered against the req)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document