CSITXDTL.fmb: Non-Source Transaction Details Tab on Installation Details Form Errors With FRM-41008: Undefined Function Key
(Doc ID 466709.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 11.5.10 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter a new sales order and define the Installation Details in the non source transaction details the form does not allow to enter another item in the item field. Using the list of values for the item field gives this error:
FRM-41008: Undefined function key. Press Ctrl+K for list of valid keys
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create sales order header
2. Create sales order line and specify an item to be shipped
3. Identify the organization from where to ship the new product from
4. Save the sales order
5. Press on the action button and select from the LOV the installation details
6. Navigate to the non source transaction details
7. Specify the item which is being replaced (current Install base record)
8. The form does not allow user to pick the item from a LoV and when entering the item manually, receive the error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!