RGXGRRST When Run FSG Report Segment Override Values Are Cleared When Submit
(Doc ID 466899.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:RGXGRRST.FMB - Request Report Set
Program: RGRARG - Financial Statement Generator (FSG)
When running a FSG report, do not click on the Report Name field, click on the Segment Override value first, enter a value and click on submit, the value gets overwritten with the default value from the report definition.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate : Reports > Define > Report
2. RGXGDREP version 115.19
3. Query back an existing report
4. Click on Run Report
5. RGXGRRST version 115.38
6. Do not click on any field other than Segment Override
7. Enter 1000 for account
8. Click OK to exit out of the KFF pop up window
9. Notice that the segment override is correctly populated
10. Click Submit
11. Notice that the segment override is null again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!