Cannot Create Customer / Supplier Association - Error: Operating unit access is not allowed
(Doc ID 467353.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials Common Modules - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This was initially detected in AGIS (Advanced Global Intercompany System) but it applies in all similar situations.
When trying to create a Customer / Supplier association the following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce
- go to Intercompany Super User responsibility - R12 (or relevant responsibility)
- Setup Tab
- Invoicing Options Tab
- Customer and Supplier Associations Region (left)
- Click Create Customer Association button
- Legal Entity: NV Vision XXLE
- Operating Unit: Vision XXOU
- Organization: Vision XXORG1
- Selection of Vision XXORG2
- Click Continue button
- Select create new customer
- Customer Account Name: XXACCN
- Bill To Site: XXSITE
- Click Finish button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!