Project Info not Populated in the Purchase Order Created from OSP Order
(Doc ID 467497.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 03-May-2015***
When an OSP Service Order is created for a work order, the information about project (visit number, task, expenditure type, organization) are not populated in the purchase order distribution lines.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. (R) CMRO Responsibility.
2. (N) Execution > Outside Processing, select "OSP orders" tab.
3. Query all workorders: Click "Create" button, Click on "Go" button, application shows all workorders.
4. Create a Service OSP order: Select a workorder and click on "Service" button.
5. Enter: vendor name, vendor contact, buyer name, vendor location. Save data.
6. Create purchase order: Select "Submit OSP" and click "Go" button, at this point PO is created in purchasing, but data about visit (project) are not transferred to the purchase order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document