No Invoice Generated For A Sales Order Line, INVOICE_INTERFACE_STATUS_CODE Is NOT_ELIGIBLE - Invoice Enabled Was Set To NO
(Doc ID 467622.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Line has already been closed after completing the INVOICE_LINE activity and Line has the INVOICE_INTERFACE_STATUS_CODE as NOT_ELIGIBLE . However Line was supposed to be interfaced and invoice should have been generated.
The issue can not be reproduced at will for a new sales order but it can be verified for problematic sales order line following steps below
- Log into Order Management responsibility
- Navigate to Sales Orders
- Query the issue sales order
- Go to Line items tab
- Navigate to line , See that line is Closed and Invoice Interface status is ‘NOT_ELIGIBLE’
- Click on Additional Line Information
- Go to Invoices/Credit Memos tab
- No invoice details are available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document