Rel 12 : Mouse Cursor Is Frozen (Loss Of Focus In Applet) After Minimizing And Restoring the Form To Normal Size
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Applications Technology Stack - Version 12.0.1 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Release 12.0.x you may experience intermittent behavior when using Forms. This can occur whether using Native JDK 1.5 or 1.6
After opening multiple forms, when attempting to minimize and maximize one/any of the forms, mouse cursor freezes (there is loss of focus in the applet).
Steps to verify:
1. Login to R12 EBS - any user.
2. Open any forms.
3. Open other new form without closing the current form.
4. Minimize one form - any form.
5. Maximize the form minimized in previous point.
6. One can find that mouse is frozen (focus lost in applet window)
Picking Service Requests of the work queue and entering the contact center form. After completing a number of work requests the LOV's in numerous fields start to show different behaviors to those that are expected when using the mouse. Some LOV's disappear altogether and some LOV's display results not associated with the field that they should represent.
Steps to Verify:
1. Go to Customer Support responsibility -> Contact Center
2. Query for an organization
3. Go to Service Request tab
4. Start to create a new Service Request
5. Click on the Owner LOV - it will open fine
6. Minimize all forms windows and all application and then maximize all back
7. Go to Owner LOV and click -> it will open a calendar
8. From this point on the application will have strange behaviors on all operations you will try
9. All application will need to be restarted in order to work
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms