Can An Approver Edit A Sourcing RFQ During The Approval Process?
(Doc ID 468796.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It seems a sourcing RFQ Approver cannot edit the RFQ (Request for quotation) during the approval process. Can the approver be allowed to edit the Sourcing RFQ during the approval process?
1. Create a Sourcing RFQ as a Sourcing Buyer.
2. Select Approver and submit the RFQ for approval in Review page.
3. Receive Notification in worklist as the Approver of the RFQ.
4. Open the notification as the Approver and click the View document Link. This will display the Review Negatotiation page.
- There is no option for the Approver to edit the RFQ.
- How can the Approver be allowed to edit the RFQ before approving it?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document