Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.03.01
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When you try to define a Default Criteria that uses "Is Null", "Not Null", "Before Today" or "After Today". An error is reported indicating that a value is required.
1. Navigate to Configuration and Administration -> User Configuration -> Screen Set Manager
2. Search for and Edit Screen Set: SHIPMENT_STOP (for example)
3. Navigate to Default Criteria tab
4. Select "Actual Arrival" from drop down
5. Select "Is Null" from drop down
6. Click Save
You will be presented with the error: Actual Arrival is required
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms