Unable to Enter Quantity Delivered or Quantity Billed with Values other than 0 For Imported Purchase Orders
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ConcurrentProgram:POXPOPDOI - Import Standard Purchase Orders
When attempting to populate the Quantity Delivered or Quantity Billed fields with values other than 0 (ZERO) for purchase orders (PO's) imported from a flat file, the following error occurs
- Error Message: PO_PDOI_INVALID_QTY_DEL
- Error Message: PO_PDOI_INVALID_QTY_BILL
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Populate the Purchase Order interface tables (some of the POs have a value for the following fields: quantity delivered and quantity billed).
2. Run the request of the PDOI
3. Get the following errors:
- Error Message: PO_POI_INVALID_QTY_DEL
- Error text: Quantity delivered must be 0. You have entered 20.
- Error Message: PO_POI_INVALID_QTY_BILL
- Error text: Quantity billed must be 0. You have entered 20.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms