Unable To Remove/Update Party After Creating New Version
(Doc ID 470006.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contracts - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Contracts Repository after creating, approving and creating new version, the status of the contract is set back to "Draft". Even though the contract is in "Draft" status, the option to Add or Remove Party is no longer available.
Expect the "Add and Remove Party" option to be available when contract is in Draft status.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Contracts Workbench Admin responsibility, go to Contracts
2. Click on Create Contract, add all necessary information, contract is in Draft status
3. Click on Apply and Add Details
4. Click on Add Party, enter all info and save
5. Actions >> Submit for Approval >> Go, Contract is in Approved status
6. Actions >> Create New Version >> Go
7. Contract goes into Draft status and version is increased
8. Add or Remove Party option is not available. Add Party button is removed and Remove party is
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document