Bank Form Error: Updating a User-Entered (Not D&B data) Bank Branch Address Raises Error: "You do not have permission to update third party data"
(Doc ID 470040.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have created bank branch details manually, i.e. you have not imported this data through any source system such as Dun&Bradstreet (D&B). When you attempt to update the bank branch address, the following error occurs:
"You do not have permission to update third party data."
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Cash Management Superuser
2. Navigation: Setup: Banks -> Banks
3. Go to Bank Branches
4. Find branch name
5. Click on Update Branch
6. Go to Branch Address on left navigation sidebar
7. Choose Update to modify address
8. Made correction on Address Line 1 (removed a comma)
9. Clicked Apply button
10. Get error “You do not have permission to update third party data.”
Due to this error, you cannot complete the necessary corrections to the user-entered data for the Bank Branch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|