Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.2 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
Invoices associated with Payment that failed validation are still showing as selected for payment
in the Invoice workbench even though the payment process has been terminated/confirmed printed.
Expect the invoices to be released back into the system as unselected to be re-selected in a new
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a format that excluded document amounts/invoices under 50,000
2) Create template using the format
3) Run the payment process program using template
4) Ensure there are invoices that should be exculded from the payment batch
5) Terminate/confirm printed the payment batch during the payment process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms