Can The Depot Repair Order And All Its Details Be Made Read Only?
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.0.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 25-Jul-2014***
***Checked for relevance on 1-Jul-2016***
Is it possible to make the Depot Repair Order and all its details 'Read Only', when the "Depot Repair Order View Only" function is used?
1. Login to the Oracle Applications.
2. Navigate to Application Developer Responsibility.
3. Create a new User Function called "Depot Repair Order Query" and use the same Function = CSDREPLN
4. In the Form tab add the Parameter: QUERY_ONLY="YES" .
5. Associate it to a Menu and navigate from the Depot Repair Super User Responsibility.
6. Create a Depot Repair Order with Order lines and save it. Note the Req Number and the Order number.
7. Select the Function: "Depot Repair Order Query" that was created, and query the RO number, The form will display the RO details.
8. Note: The Logistics, Repair/Estimate tab etc. details are editable. This is the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms