Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Territory Management - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 07-JUNE-2012***
When create a territory type, and query the attributes in the Enable Matching Attributes window, the lov for attributes is empty.
- Log in to Territory Management -> Territory Templates
- Select the Operating Unit
- Click on the Create button in the Territory Templates page Select an Usage(sales, Service etc)
- Enter the Territory Template Name.
- Click on Add Another Row button in the Transaction type area
- Select a Transaction type from the dropdown
- Click on Add Another Row button in the Attributes area
- Enter % in the Search box -> click dropdown Enable Matching Attributes
- Search message: No results found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms