11.5.10: Payables Import Program (Source: Trade Management) Error: "Invalid Liability - Liability account is invalid"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to AutoPay an offer through Claim settlement. (Target is to Issue Check to particular customer against an Fund Request Lumpsum Offer) or directly running Payables Invoice Import program. In Payables Invoice Import concurrent report, get the error : Invalid Liability - Liability account is invalid
Steps To Reproduce
- Responsibility: Payables
- Navigation: Concurrent Request > Run
- Run Payables Import Program to create Payables Invoice.
Oracle Trade Management
- Create a Fund Request Lumpsum offer against some budget.
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Trade Planning > Offers
- Create an Offer with Lumpsum type
- Navigation: Claims
- Navigation: Lines left link
- Type amount in the Claim Line
- Click Update (B)
- Navigation: Associate Earnings
- Check and type the amount in the Offer line(s) (it is now possible)
- Navigation: Settlement
- Select the Method: Check
- Update Claim Status should go to Pending Close. ( If you have the approval setup, it will go to Pending Approval until Claim Approver approves the Claim)
- Invalid Liability - Liability account is invalid
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms