Retro Process, Fast Formula uses Roundup Function Instead of Round Function
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ConcurrentProgram:RETROELE - RetroPay By Element
-- Problem Statement:
Find when retro process calculates negative hours differently
Expect that retro process should calculate negative hours in same way as positive hours
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Retro process leaves a .03 balance in vacation taken element.
2. Three vacation taken entries of 8 hours each resulted in
24 hours total vacation taken.
3. Do the retro with 3 vacation taken entries of -8 hours each.
4. The pay value (-8 * rate) gets put into the element entry.
5. It appears to trunc at 2 decimals, rather than round up.
So each entry is .01 short.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms