Postalcode In Address Concatenation In ASN Customer Address Information
(Doc ID 471497.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigate to Oracle sales User responsibility.
2. Click on "Customers" link in the "Shortcuts" region.
3. The Create Customer form appears.
4. ow specify a customer name.
5. Select a country where Postal Code is not used as last DFF segment
6. fill a field where segment is defined in sequence after the postal code
7. Now click on "Apply" button.
8. Now query that customer in the "Customers" search form.
===> The city and postal code fields in the address information gets concatenated without comma and attached to the final field.
How to get the right position of Postal Code?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document