Find Customer Form Is Not Clearing The Previous Search Criteria
(Doc ID 472131.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Find Customer' form is not clearing the previous search criteria, when accessed again.
There is no Clear button to clear the existing / previous search criteria.
1. (R) Depot Repair
2. (N) Depot Repair --> Repair Order
3. (B) New
4. On the Repair Order form navigate to Tools-->Find Customer.
5. Enter the search criteria and click find.
6. Select a customer and click Ok to come back to repair order screen.
7. Again navigate to Tools-->Find Customer
8. The Find Customer form still has the previous search criteria filled in and there is no Clear button to clear the existing / previous search criteria.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document