Company Ship To And Bill To Addresses Do Not Default In iStore Checkout pages Despite Existing in Receivables
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Bill To and Ship To addresses do not default in the iStore Checkout pages when placing an order despite the existence of a customer account and a primary Bill To and Ship To address in Accounts Receivable (AR).
Steps To Reproduce:
- Item added to cart
- Checkout page (this customer has been used before for placing an order), Contact Showing but no address
- Click on Change button near the address field (can see that default bill to and ship to do exist)Primary Bill to and ship to showing in the list of addresses
- Choose Bill to address, field is then populated.
- Click Continue checkout, payment and billing screen displayed but bill to not defaulted
- Click on change button addresses displayed, again showing default ship to and bill to
- Select address and field populated
- Click continue to checkout
- Place order
- Log out of system, and then try the same again, shows that address not defaulted in again
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms