Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.03
This problem can occur on any platform.
When a user adds values to two fields in the BOL Back object and clicks finished - the values are not visible (look like they have not been saved - the fields are blank to the user). This happening when the user edits the BOL Back again.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Brokerage and Forwarding>Booking>BOL Back.
2) Add a new BOL invoice .
3) Add a Servprov and a cost. Then Add a BOL number and date. Save the invoice.
4) Edit the BOL Invoice. The BOL Number and Date are missing.
5) The BOL Number and Invoice can be seen when in View Mode.
6) The invoice refnum record is in the database.
-- Business Impact:
These values are needed for processing after the user adds them to BOL Back. The client copies
them as refnums to the BOL Back and to associated shipments based on user doing data audit. They
need to be included on the shipment for carrier to get paid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms