Repair Order Form: Unable To Query In Repair Block
(Doc ID 473552.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:CSDREPLN.FMB - Repairs
When querying for the Repair Order (RO) using the 'F11' and 'Ctrl+F11' function keys, the form does not return any records even though the Repair Orders exists for the Service request.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (R) Depot Repair Super User.
2. (N) Service Requests --> Create service request.
3. Created SR with customer PO number in the SR header.
4. Now navigate to Depot Repair--> Repair Orders and create a RO for this SR.
5. Close the RO form and re-query this SR number from the Repair Order form.
6. Place the cursor in the RO Information area and press 'F11'.
The Default PO Number on the details tab still remain there and 'Ctrl+F11' does not return the RO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document