Resource Availability Not Seen In The Planning Workbench Rel 12
(Doc ID 473653.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Planning - Version 12.0.3 and later
Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-JUL-2013***
On 12.0.3 in Production:
Find there is no Resource Availability seen in the planning workbench.
Expect to see resource availability, including the shift pattern, in the planning workbench
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and build a calendar in source
2. Assign the calendar to the Organization (OPM enabled)
3. Run the Standard Collection, complete refresh
4. View the resource availability in the collection workbench and see that the working dates are
5. Run a Plan (constrained)
6. View the Resource Availability in the Planner Workbench and similarly see that the the 'working days' are considered 'inactive' and that there is no shift patterns and Tool / Workdates does not show any workdates either
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!