Credit Memo On Account Claim Settlement Workflow Error: "No Automation to AR or No Data is Updated in AR Interface Lines Table"
(Doc ID 548990.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error in Claims Settlement Workflow when settling claims with on account credit memo in Trade Management.
The receipt has sufficient unapplied cash. An error happened when trying to do Split Claim Reapplication in Receivables (AR).
No automation to AR or no data is updated in AR interface lines table
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
- Navigation: Transactions
- Create invoice for $1400
- Receive Cash of $1000, Apply $1000 cash receipt to the $1400 invoice to create a cash claim of $-400
- Responsibility: Trade Management User
- Navigation: Claims
- The claim has been created in Trade Management and is open status.
- Settlement method chosen is on account credit memo.
- Request for approval
- Claim goes to pending close
- The Receivable Role gets a notification.
- Responsibility: Workflow Web Applications
- Navigation: Workflow > Administrator Workflow > Status Monitor
- Error in Claim Settlement Workflow, "No automation to AR or no data is updated in AR interface lines table."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document