Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Checked for relevance on 7-Jul-2013"
Error in Claims Settlement Workflow when settling claims with on account credit memo in Trade Management.
The receipt has sufficient unapplied cash. An error happened when trying to do Split Claim Reapplication in Receivables (AR).
No automation to AR or no data is updated in AR interface lines table
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
- Navigation: Transactions
- Create invoice for $1400
- Receive Cash of $1000, Apply $1000 cash receipt to the $1400 invoice to create a cash claim of $-400
- Responsibility: Trade Management User
- Navigation: Claims
- The claim has been created in Trade Management and is open status.
- Settlement method chosen is on account credit memo.
- Request for approval
- Claim goes to pending close
- The Receivable Role gets a notification.
- Responsibility: Workflow Web Applications
- Navigation: Workflow > Administrator Workflow > Status Monitor
- Error in Claim Settlement Workflow, "No automation to AR or no data is updated in AR interface lines table."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms