Problem With Appointment Scheduling Service Provider Rule
(Doc ID 549007.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 5.5.03.01
This problem can occur on any platform.
On 5.5.03.01, Find that Service Providers are able to re-schedule their appointments after 4 PM on
day 1 (which is today) for an appointment that occurs on Day 2 (tomorrow)
Expect that the Service Provider rule prevents the service providers from re-scheduling their
appointment after 4 PM
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up the following appointment properties.
glog.appointment.enforceServprovRule = true
glog.appointment.servprovRule.cutOffHour = 16
glog.appointment.servprovRule.numberOfDaysAfterCutOffHour = 2
glog.appointment.servprovRule.numberOfDaysBeforeCutOffHour = 1
2. Set up an Order Release that has a delivery date as day2 (w here day 1 is today) and build it
to a shipment
3. Schedule the appointment on the Stop2
4. The appointment is scheduled for Day2.
5. Wait until after 4 PM GMT on day 1 and then try to re-schedule the appointment by logging in as
a service provider.
6. The appointment is allowed to be re-scheduled whereas the property,
glog.appointment.enforceServprovRule = true should prevent the service provider from re-scheduling
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, shipments are being scheduled for wrong times and the goods arrive at the dock
when the dock is not ready
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!