R12: Advisory Level Funds Checker Fails with Error APP-SQLGL-08204 Your Transaction(s) Failed Funds Check
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0 and later
Oracle Public Sector Financials - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:GLXBDORG.FMB - Define Budget Organization
Form:GLXACSUM.FMB - Summary Accounts
- you have enabled Budgetary Control & completed the Budgeting Setup
- you have assigned the range of accounts to your budget and set the budget level to Advisory
- you have available funds that consider your boundary settings
- GL - you attempt to enter a manual journal in GL using accounts from the mentioned range and the following error message is displayed while saving:
- 'APP-SQLGL-08204 Your transaction(s) failed funds check'
- GL - click on the 'View results' button: all the accounts combinations/lines have a status of 'Rejected' even if some specific code combinations do not require funds check
- PO - you create a Requisition and send it for approval; when navigating to: Tools > Check funds displays the following error message:
- 'Your budgetary control action completed with exceptions'
Note the status is 'pre-approved' and checking the user notification shows: 'Approval workflow database error occurs while approving Standard Purchase order ..';
Give your system administrator the following information:
Error: User-defined exception
From, sysadmin the error message is visible:
Monitor errors : Workflow errors: POAPPRV, 1268-1400, 277
Failed activity: reserve document
Activity type: Function
Error message: ORA-06512 at line
Error stack: Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_REQAPPROVAL_ACTION.RESERVE_DOC, POAPPRV, 1268-1400, 195675, RUN)
- AP - while doing invoice fund check the following message is displayed: '
- There was an error in creation of accounting and budgetary control cannot be performed. Please view accounting from the tools menu to see specific errors'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms