RMA Receipt Error: Installed Base doesn't allow &COLUMN to be changed
(Doc ID 549884.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error Text: Installed Base doesn't allow &COLUMN to be changed
RMA receipt (CSIRMARC) transaction error in the Installed Base Interface.
Installed Base doesn't allow INVENTORY_ITEM_ID to be changed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a service request with an instance
2. Create a depot repair order with transaction type "Return for Repair"
3. Process the depot repair lines to create the sales order in enter status
4. Update the item on the sales order to a different item
5. Receipt the item on the RMA
6. Find the interface error for the RMA receipt with error: "Installed Base doesn't allow INVENTORY_ITEM_ID to be changed."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!