11.5.10: How To See Item Update from Inventory in Oracle iStore Catalog Without Bouncing Apache?
(Doc ID 549996.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Go to Master Item form, change item Description
- Go to iStore, old description is still seen in catalog
- Bounce apache
- Now see new description of item in catalog
Above is happening as iStore is by default caching of the item and price information for performance purpose.
iStore is being cached by following setup:
- Responsibility: CRM HTML Administration
- Navigation: Performance > Applications
- iStore Policy is set to "Cache Only"
How to see item update (description for example) from Inventory to take effect in Oracle iStore catalog without having to bounce apache server?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document