Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version: 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 - Release: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"checked the relevance on 27-May-11"
- Go to Master Item form, change item Description
- Go to iStore, old description is still seen in catalog
- Bounce apache
- Now see new description of item in catalog
Above is happening as iStore is by default caching of the item and price information for performance purpose.
iStore is being cached by following setup:
- Responsibility: CRM HTML Administration
- Navigation: Performance > Applications
- iStore Policy is set to "Cache Only"
How to see item update (description for example) from Inventory to take effect in Oracle iStore catalog without having to bounce apache server?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms