Asset Additions By Cost Center Report: CIP Asset Missing After Capitalization
(Doc ID 550957.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 30-MAY-2011***
Some CIP assets are missing from the Asset Additions By Cost Center Report (FAS421)
1. Add CIP assets to fa_mass_addtions table
2. Run Post Mass Additions
3. Run depreciation, closing the period
4. Run Asset Additions By Cost Center Report for this period
RESULT: assets reported correctly
5. Capitalize a CIP asset
6. Run depreciation for this next period
7. Run the Asset Additions By Cost Center Report for the previously-closed period
RESULT: The CIP asset is not on the report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document