Order Release MOD EDIT Agent Action Fails Rate Service Calculation When Shipment Is Tendered
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.02.04
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A shipment is in tendered/accepted status, if a date change(both pickup and delivery) comes in on an order, the ORMODEDIT agent is triggered off but fails RATE SERVICE CALCULATION. This is because we use a fixed start time of the shipment's original start time.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Unassign order and populate some dates (pickup and delivery) in the future.
2) Select action -> create buy shipment -> direct
3) Take newly created shipment and use action -> tender-> secure resources
4) change the dates (all of them) on the order by say 3 hours back (so
5) current time 1//7/07 10:00 now 1/7/07 7:00)
6) Agent will be triggered but will fail as a result of not finding a valid rate service time calculation (because it has a shipment fixed start time).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms