Unable To Use Set Expiration Date Action To Expire A Route Template
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Cooperative Routing - Version: 5.5 to 5.5
This problem can occur on any platform.
When user chooses to set expiration date from the actions menu for a route template, a list of weeks appears that they can select but there is no OK or Save/Finished button to save the changes.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create a route template and left the expiration date empty.
2) Activate the route template.
3) Create three route instances from the template.
4) Try to expire the route template by selecting set expiration date from the actions menu.
5) A screen appears that lets the user select the expiration date, but there is no “OK” or
-- Business Impact:
Clients are unable to expire route templates, therefore route instances will continute to be
created when they shouldn't be.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms