Automatic Allocation of Budgets not Being Distributed Correctly
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 11.5.10 HRMS FP.K RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expecting to see a budget percentage across all the managers of eligible employees.
However, when viewing various managers' worksheets in the Compensation Workbench homepage, the budgets allocated to managers are not consistent.
Although there are some managers who have been allocated a budget of the correct percentage entered of the total eligible salaries, there are many managers who have either a 0% budget (even though they have eligible employees as direct reports) or a budget of less than percentage entered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility UK HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Programs and Plans > Plan Enrollment Requirements.
3. Set up plan to use budgets and automatically allocate defined budgets.
4. Navigate to Total Compensation > Rate/Coverage Definitions > Standard Rates.
5. Set up Standard Rates for 'CWB Worksheet Budget' and 'CWB Distribution Budget' for the salary increase option.
- Set the calculation method to Flat Amount with the flat amount set to required amount.
- Select 'Calculate for Enrollment'.
6. Run Participation Process: Compensation Workbench for the selected plan.
7. Go to responsibility HR Professional V4.0.
8. Navigate to Compensation Workbench For Administrators.
9. View the budgets for various managers. These should be set to percentage entered if correctly allocated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms