'Invalid responsibility specified' When Accessing Install Base From Service Request/Contact Center/Lease Center
(Doc ID 551637.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 11.5.9 and later
Oracle Teleservice - Version 11.5.10 and later
Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access Install Base from other product modules such as Contact Center, Service Request form or Lease Center the following error occurs:
'Invalid responsibility specified'
Steps To Reproduce:
Service Request form:
1) Field Service Dispatcher > Service Requests > Install Base > Create Customer Products.
2) Error appears at this point
1) Create a Lease Contract with a Usage Line attached to it and Book the contract.
2) Go to (R) Lease Center Agent (N) Lease Center
- query for the contract
3) Then go to Assets->Asset Details-> Serial Number tab->click on 'Install Base Configuration'
- the error is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document