Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 11.5.9 and later
Oracle Teleservice - Version 11.5.10 and later
Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 9-Sep-2016**
When attempting to access Install Base from other product modules such as Contact Center, Service Request form or Lease Center the following error occurs:
'Invalid responsibility specified'
Steps To Reproduce:
Service Request form:
1) Field Service Dispatcher > Service Requests > Install Base > Create Customer Products.
2) Error appears at this point
1) Create a Lease Contract with a Usage Line attached to it and Book the contract.
2) Go to (R) Lease Center Agent (N) Lease Center
- query for the contract
3) Then go to Assets->Asset Details-> Serial Number tab->click on 'Install Base Configuration'
- the error is shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms