Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.9 to 12.0.5 [Release 11.5 to 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EXECUTABLE:OMRSVORD - Reserve Orders
EXECUTABLE:WSHPSGL - Pick Selection List Generation
Find that Sales order lines containing ATO items are not progressing from Supply Eligible to Awaiting Shipping. The status for the associated delivery detail remains in a status of Not Ready Release instead of Ready to Release. Because of this the pick release program does not pick the lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create sales order for ATO Item.
2) Book the SO.
3) Progress SO to Create WIP Job.
4) Break the SO link on the WIP Job.
5) Assemble end product and complete WIP job.
6) Run Reserve Orders so reserve ATO Items for SO.
7) Try to release the sales order, but it does not pick up the Sales Order, message says Progress Order.
8) Find delivery detail status = 'Not Ready to Release'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms