INVADCYC APP-FND-01436 No Items Found in Cycle Count Items for a Cycle Count after Reinitialize the ABC Group
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
In Cycle counts form (INVADCYC), after re-initializing the ABC group, there are no details in the
cycle count items form. There is no data in the table MTL_CYCLE_COUNT_ITEMS.
When you click on the items button in the form INVADCYC, there are no items. There are no items in the LOV as well.
This error is seen:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a new Cycle count
2) Associate a ABC group with the cycle count
3) Reinitialize the ABC group
4) It will launch the request 'Initialize cycle count items'
5) Request completes normally
6) When you click on the items button, there are no items. There are no items in the list of values (LOV) as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms