APP-236113 BACK_CALCULATION_ERROR IN "MANUAL" PRICE MODE
(Doc ID 552257.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When attempting to add service items to an item that has been manually discounted,
the following error occurs:
APP-236113 BACK_CALCULATION_ERROR : QP_PREQ_PUB.BACK_CALL: NO_MANUAL_ADJ
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a quote line
2. Manually change the unit selling price and save
3. Add a service item (actions -> service items)
4. Select an item and click add
5. save the quote, error is generated
6. Switch from Manual to Automatic price mode by changing "ASO: Calculate Prices" profile
7. Repeat above steps, No error this time, everything work as expected.
Same error manifests for different flows/steps, such as following:
1) Configure an item.
2) Make a manual price adjustement in quoting and apply.
3) Reconfigure the product and change the number of items for the same item on which a price adjustment was made in step 2.
4) Apply the changes.
Use automatic pricing option instead of manual by setting Profile, "ASO: Calculate Prices" to Automatic.
-- Business Impact:
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot add service items when the quote has manual price adjustments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|