R11 When You Generate Project Forecast It Adds Actuals To Prior Forecast
(Doc ID 552711.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you are using a planning resource list to budget and you do not have actual transactions costed to project that were not included in your forecast then the forecast generation process will add that amount to your forecast.
Expect to see planning resource list amounts are generated as forecast.
1. Do not use Workplan resource
2. Do not using ETC method. ETC method is set as none.
3. Generating forecast, ETC method is changed to 'remaining amount '
4. The manually entered amount ( Burdened Cost: Forecast) is added-up with actual (ITD values).
5. One more budget line 'project level budget line' is also added after generation
Due to this issue, users cannot use forecast generation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document