Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-May-2014
Checked for relevance on 20-Sep-2012
Checked for relevance on 24-Jun-2010
If you are using a planning resource list to budget and you do not have actual transactions costed to project that were not included in your forecast than Forecast generation process will add that amount to your forecast.
Expect to see planning resource list amounts are generated as forecast.
1. Do not use Workplan resource
2. Do not using ETC method. ETC method is set as none.
3. Generating forecast, ETC method is changed to 'remaining amount '
4. The manually entered amount ( Burdened Cost: Forecast) is added-up with actual (ITD values).
5. One more budget line 'project level budget line' is also added after generation
Due to this issue, users cannot use forecast generation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms