When You Generate Project Forecast It Adds Actuals To Prior Forecast
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you are using a planning resource list to budget and you do not have actual transactions costed to project that were not included in your forecast then the forecast generation process will add that amount to your forecast.
Expect to see planning resource list amounts are generated as forecast.
1. Do not use Workplan resource
2. Do not using ETC method. ETC method is set as none.
3. Generating forecast, ETC method is changed to 'remaining amount '
4. The manually entered amount ( Burdened Cost: Forecast) is added-up with actual (ITD values).
5. One more budget line 'project level budget line' is also added after generation
Due to this issue, users cannot use forecast generation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms