Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a supplier address book entry with a United States address, the system asks for STATE, COUNTRY, CITY information.
These fields are not displayed, on the screen upon saving the Address the following error occurs:
continue and save the invalid address.”
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Suppliers > Entry > Suppliers.
2. Navigate to Suppliers > Address Book.
3. Create Address.
4. Change the country from Canada to United States (our setup defaults to Canada).
5. Enter the address name – Click: "Continue".
6. Encounter the error message: Please enter required address elements: STATE, COUNTY, CITY (these fields are not shown on this screen).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms