R12 RM: Publishing FSG Through Excel Giving Error " You have insufficient privileges for the current operation. Please contact your System Administrator"
(Doc ID 553604.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: RGRARG - Financial Statement Generator (FSG)
Trying to view a published FSG Report in Excel format, throws up an error while trying convert the HTML format to Excel.
The error in the window shows:
You have insufficient privileges for the current operation. Please contact your System
-- Steps To Reproduce:
- Submit and view the FSG report.
- Click the "View Report Now" link.
- It can be viewed in HTML.
- Select Excel in the Output Type drop down list.
- Receive the message: "Your document is being generated. Do not close this window until Excel is ready."
- Then follows the error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|