Webadi Upload Fails In RAC Environment; Message: The Connection To The Server Is Unavailable
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Apps release 11.5.10, RAC environment
User downloads the WebADI spreadsheet. Upload works fine initially but after doing changes to the template the following error appears:
"The connection to the server in unavailable".
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create an document using Web ADI.
2) Unprotect the sheet and insert two rows before total row or insert two rows before first row in the layout.
3) Then delete all the rows in the layout except the newly inserted rows.
4) Enter the journal in the newly inserted rows and upload them.
5) Then error message appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms