Cannot Back-Out Compensation Workbench Life Event For One Person Using Person Selection Rule
(Doc ID 553864.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that after creating a Person Selection Rule for one person, multiple employees with this person are also backed out after running the Back-out Compensation Workbench Life Events Process using the rule.
Expect only those employees who satisfy the criteria defined in the rule will have their life events backed out.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Basic > Fast Formula > Write Formula.
3. Create a Rule with type "Person Selection" with the following criteria.
In this example the employee expected to be backed out has the employee number "61":
default for PER_EMP_NUMBER is '0'
If PER_EMP_NUMBER = '61'
l_ret = 'Y'
l_ret = 'N'
4. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request.
5. Select request name "Back-out Compensation Workbench Life Events Process".
6. Submit the request using the appropriate parameters, including the Person Selection Rule previously created.
See that other participants are also being backed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document