Unable to End Date One Plan Using De-Enrolling Eligibility Profile
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 184.108.40.206 in Production:
Find that after attaching a Participant Eligibility Profile to a Plan Type in Program that the participant does not satisfy, the plan in question is not being end dated or de-enrolled from the participant record after processing the Participation Process: Scheduled for Open.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > General Definitions > Eligibility/Rate Factors > Benefits Group and create a new Benefit Group called "Not eligible".
3. Navigate to Total Compensation > General Definitions > Eligibility Profiles > Participant and create a new Eligibility Profile attaching on the new Benefit Group created.
4. Navigate to Total Compensation > Programs and Plans > Programs > Plans and Plan Types button > Plan Types tab > Participation Eligibility button > Eligibility button and add the newly created profile.
5. Go to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request and select request name Participation Process: Scheduled.
6. Submit the request for one person currently enrolled in the plan in question.
- As the new profile is not satisfied by the participant, the enrollment should end but the plan in question is still showing enrolled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms